Another boring legal page! By accessing the Travel Better Guide website, you accept the terms and conditions contained on this page in full. Do not continue to use the Travel Better Guide website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the website’s terms and conditions. “I” and “My” refers to the author of this website, Whitney. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and me. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
The information contained on the Travel Better Guide website (the “Service”) is for general information purposes only. I assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service.
In no event shall I be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential,
or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service.
I reserve the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice. I do not warrant that the website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
External links disclaimer
My website may contain links to external websites that are not provided or
maintained by or in any way affiliated with my website. Please note that I do not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of
any information on these external websites.
Unless otherwise stated, I own the intellectual property rights for all material on Travel Better Guide. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.travelbetterguide.com/ for your own personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.travelbetterguide.com/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.travelbetterguide.com/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.travelbetterguide.com/
- Redistribute content from https://www.travelbetterguide.com/ (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. I do not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website, and Comments do not reflect my views or opinions, or the views of my affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, I shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any lost cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- I reserve the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which I consider, in my absolute discretion, to be inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on the website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business, present commercial activities, or promote unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to me to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to My Content
- The following organizations may link to my website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors, when they list the website in the directory, may link to my website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to my website.
- These organizations may link to my home page, to publications, or to other website information, so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or
approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- I may consider and approve, at my sole discretion, other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
I will approve link requests from these organizations if I determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on me or the website (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed
to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with me; (c) the benefit to me from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of a link, is in the context of general resource information, or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to my home page, to publications, or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to my website, you must notify me by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to my website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to my website as follows:
- By use of my website name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of my website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Travel Better Guide’s logo or other owned artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around my webpages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of my website.
Reservation of Rights
I reserve the right at any time and at my sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to my website. You agree to immediately remove all links to my website upon such request. I also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to my website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of Links From My Website
If you find any link on my website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact me about this. I will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst I endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, I do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do I commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Content Liability on Other Websites
I shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com and termsfeed.com. If you have
any queries regarding any of the terms, please contact me.